Sunday, August 30, 2009

Random...

I can't believe that it is september tomorrow! Time flies! I will be 24 this month! We have been keeping busy with work, and school, and Talin.Some things that we have been up to...CHOPPED my hair!!!! but I love it! thanks a bunch Cassie, your the BEST!! I am so glad I did it though, but im not gunna lie it was hard! but very worth it! Darrell is doing very well in school, and I am so proud of him! he is learning so much! Talin has been keeping us busy.. he woke up this morning with a fever so we taking care of him! I hate it when he is sick, he looks so sad! but then again he is very cuddly, which does not happen alot when he is not sick, lol! he is also obsessed with movies right now. It went from enchanted, to madacascar, and now it is brother bear 2! I just watched that for the first time yesterday, and it is really cute, lol! so I think that is enough randomness for now...
enjoy the random pictures also!




3 comments:

Summers Family said...

I love that first picture of Talin! Your hair looks good too!

Cassi said...

He such a little man in this picture. I am so glad you love your hair so good to see you.

Brandon and Mandy said...

Cute hair Ash! Talin is such a stud. What a cute pic. Happy early Birthday!