Friday, August 21, 2009

Hooky Day!

Im sure I spelled hooky wrong, but ya get the point. Today Darrell and I took the day off, and hung out together as a family! it was nice to just be together without having to wake up and go to work, or school! We slept in till about 8... and yes that is sleeping in for us! lol! We started the morning by going to waffle house for breakfast, and then to some stores! we also steam cleaned our carpet and rearranged our living room! it looks so good! I will have to post some pictures of that later, but I do have some random pictures of our day today! Ok so I had to take the picture of a scary dog we saw today! also I threw in some pictures that I found of when Talin was a baby!








3 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

That's so nice! 8 is SO sleeping in. Family time is the best, and you really just have to take a day like that to keep your marriage. Things seem to just keep getting busier!

The Garlock's said...

How fun! I think everyone should take a day off to just hang out with eachother!

Marisa and Rob said...

What a fun day you guys had! I love when we can spend time as a family :) cute pictures! Looks like you guys are doing good. :)