Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crazy Month

July was quite crazy! we had some really exciting things happen, and some not so exciting things, but we will just focus on the fun things that happened!! First things first... TALIN IS POTTY TRAINED!! (well pretty much) he was so easy and caught on real fast! Im so proud of him, and he gets so excited when he goes in the potty!! it only took me the weekend to get him potty trained!
Second... some may call it coincidence, but I call it LUCK! So Darrell called me friday morning about 2 weeks ago, and said that KNIX 102.5 was giving away Keith Urban Tickets every hour, and you had to be caller 102. So I figured why not try, so I did! and finally at 1 in the afternoon, I made my 1000 calls, well at least it felt like it, but I was caller 102! I could not believe it! So that saturday Darrell and I went to his concert at the jobing.com arena, and it was so much fun!!! My friend Crystal from work also won tickets the next hour, and she sat right next to us!! I have never been to a real concert before, and neither had Darrell, so we got to experience together for the first time!! But the downside is now I am a radio junkie trying to win tickets all the time, lol!! here are a few pics from the concert!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Keith Urban Concert
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

So, more details on the potty-training! I'm so scared to potty-train a boy! What was your trick? That's so cool that you actually won! How fun is that!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the potty training. I can't beleive how fast he caught on. Fun pictures. Lucky duck!