Today I was thinkin alot about Talin and how much he has grown! Darrell and I were driving home from work today and Talin started having a conversation with us, and we could pretty much understand what he was saying! I am so proud of him! I love being a parent. I never thought I could experience such joy in all of Talin's acheivements! I am so thankful for him! he is my strenth that gets me through the day! He has brought out the child in me, and I can't wait to see him grow! I love you Talin Ray! I love these pictures of Talin, his face is priceless! 
Monday, August 10, 2009
My little man
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What a cutie! Being a mom is the most rewarding thing ever, huh?
I love it! he looks like he is in. such dee thought. What a cutie pie!
He is quite the talker. I was so impressed last night at dinner. He is growing up too fast.
He has grown so much! Granted I don't actually see him very often, but wow! He's a little man! He is so cute. I LOVE blonde- hair little boys, I just think they are way cute!
Post a Comment