So since I have put that blog patrol button on I have not seen anything crazy, so I am going to go ahead and leave it open. A part of it is because I am lazy! I will keep all of your email addresses so when I decide it is time to go private I won't have to ask you all again! thanks so much for the emails though!
So whats new with us... nothing really just living life. Darrell started school last monday, and he loves it! he actually looks forward to class... really? who would have ever thought! The cool thing about Pima medical school is that they teach you exactly what you are going to school for, no pointless classes! its really nice to know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel! we are so blessed!
And Talin... what can I say? he is just so much fun!! he is learning so much and talking like crazy! soon the potty training will start! I can't wait!
As for me I have developed 2 obsessions. The first one is a news radio talk show called KTAR. I listen to it at work pretty much all day! I especially love the Glenn Beck program! he is a great host, and I am learning so much about our economy, and insane government! the station is very insightful, and helps me to prepare my family with what may lies ahead!
And the second obsession is WORKING OUT!! what did I just say... working out... Im CRAZY! who would have ever thought that I would become obessessed with it! I love it, because I am seeing results! I have lost 4 pounds since saturday, and I am hoping I have lost more since then! I feel good, and I am taking fish oils for my arthritis, so I have alot more energy, and I am just loving life, and dreaming of the day I can be a homemaker, and guess what???? That day will be here before I know it!!
thats pretty much all for now!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Just Talk...
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I did the blog patrol thing too... I think it's pretty cool! That is exciting that Darrell is liking school, who'd have thought? Good luck keeping up with enjoying exsercising... that's what I want to do!
Working out? I admire your ambition. You going to the gym? I would like to do something. I look like I am pregnant with triplets, not just one tiny 4 month old baby. Can't wait for tomorrow! See ya.
YAY! Im so happy for you. And you look good already! But a little gym is good for you! Keep it up Ash!
Oh it sounds like everything is going good. i am proud of you. I wish I would work out more than every other week.
I love working out, but the results are just barely coming! It's definately been harder to lose the weight after the third. Andy listens to that station too, it is SO informative. So, what's the blog patrol? Glad you guys are doing good! Tell Darrell hi!
Post a Comment