Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I LOVE HIM!


Can I just say I love Talin!! he makes me laugh so hard! he talks so much, and I can't believe I actually know what he says.. I mean seriously he is only 2 1/2 and he talks in full sentences!! he amazes me everyday!! I had a funny conversation with him the other day that made me realize I can not get dressed in front of him anymore! this was how it went.....

I just get out of the shower and he will not go play with his toys, he does not like to play with toys he is to "mature" for them, lol! I wish he would! Anyways back to the story... I get out of the shower and I am trying to find my clothes and Talin starts following me everywhere and is just staring, lol, and Im like "seriously Talin go play, and stop looking at me like that" and he starts laughing and saying "ima spank your butt mommy" WHAT?!?! seriously I don't know where he got that, but I was all " Talin you don't talk like that" and I ran into my closet to get away from him, and what does he do... HE STARTS CHASING ME, like it is a game!! going "mom whats that... " "Talin nothing go away!!"
Its official he is no longer my baby boy!! lol! that is just one of the many things he does and says that makes me laugh!! I LOVE that kid! he just has a way of making my day so much better just by his smile!
Another funny conversation.. this just happend:
Talin: no daddy.. you lock da door
Me: Talin daddy is getting ready
Talin: no I wan my daddy
me: well he is my daddy too
Talin: no mom he my daddy
So then he gets distracted and comes by me where belle bottom (our dog) is laying...
Talin: eww yucky belle bottom mud on her
me: thats gross
Talin: oh doodness she yuckees, she smell... I dodda tell daddy
Me: ok you go tell daddy!
Hahaha he is so hilarious!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

What a cutie! I love this age!

Andy and Michele said...

How cute! He is seriously adorable! Some of the things they say to us, where do they come up with it? It was fun to run into you at Denises shower the other day. Glad you guys are doing good!

Brandon and Mandy said...

Oh Talon, silly boy! He cracks me up. What are you guys doing this weekend?