Our prayers have been answered! We have been trying to get Darrell into school, and picking out something he would want for a career, and we found it!! My dad works for Pima Medical, and hooked us up. He got Darrell an interview. We were so excited, but nervous, because he had to take lots of test, and then have a real interview on why he wanted to go to school there and why he chose that career. Lets just say they LOVED him... and today we got the call that he was accepted in, and starts july 13th!!! he will be done by next summer with a degree in Respitory Therapy!! I am so proud of him! I knew he could do it!!! Love you babe, and I can't wait to take this journey with you!!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Wow! Congrats Darrell! I hope it's everything you want it to be... I hear Resp. Therapists make a LOT of $$$$$$$!
Thats so exciting! Congrats. You can't go wrong in the med field.
that is so awesome!!!! congrats Darrell!!!! now try to help me get Doug motivated, ha ha
Hurray for Darrell! Congrats guys!
Congrats! It must be a great feeling knowing what you want to do in life. We are still searching. I guess that's part of the fun... lol.... yeah right. who am i kidding! Good luck at school Darrell!
K that is awesome! Congrats I am happy for you guys,
Post a Comment