Sunday, June 7, 2009

Say Cheez!!

So recently when we tell Talin to smile and say Cheese... this is what we get...

And this.....
But then when we tell him to do a cute smile and show your pretty teeth he does this....
Awww... Much better!! he looks so handsome!!








9 comments:

Katie and Levi said...

How cute is he!?! I just want to sqeeze his checks! I can't tell who he looks more like you or darrel. Either way you make very cute kids.

Krista said...

He really is a handsome little dude.

Amanda said...

I think I like when you tell him to say cheez! His face is awesome when he does that. he's so cute.

Summers Family said...

He is too cute! I like the cheezy smile!

Cassi said...

Those are priceless.

Margo said...

What a little ham! He's so dang cute!

*Ashley said...

Ha! What a little cutie!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to leave a comment on your previous posts but I want you to know I'm very happy you're still posting!! I love reading your blog!! Talin is SUCH a cutie!!

Whitney Lee Slade said...

ahh! this is so cute, tallin is incredibly handsome and looks like a heartbreaker already.

miss you ash, and love you to pieces!

CHELSI RAE said...

lol thats talin for ya