So I was watching the best show ever on TV right now called So You Think You Can Dance, and on the commercials they showed some movies that are coming out this month. Lets just say the count down has begun for TRANSFORMERS 2!!! I am so excited I can't wait!! Also I really wanna see the movie My Sisters Keeper. It looks like a movie that will make me cry my eyes out, and when a movie can do that then it is a VERY good movie!
On a second note... I had a little bit of a "poor sport" attitude a couple of days ago, because I felt like I was blogging for no reason. I was getting no comments from anyone, and maybe its because people are so busy, or maybe its because my posts are boring... I don't know, but my attitude has changed. My wonderful and Amazing husband reminded me that this is also kinda like a journal for us, so that we always remember the cool things we did, and the fun times we have as a family, or maybe its because he wants me to blog about his father's day present coming up... I dunno! So thank you Darrell, and also my friend Kortney who told me not to stop because she also likes reading it. So the Blog continues....
I think that is all for now, but not for long! :-)
PEACE!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Excitement... and random thoughts!
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Yay for Transformers! Don't stop blogging! When people don't comment it sucks sometimes but doesn't mean people don't like seeing what you guys are up to! I always like reading your posts!
you silly girl! I do read your blog all the time... I just hardly comment on peoples blog. But on your other blog you said you were in Alpine during memorial day weekend. So were we!! What a small world. We were there for a baby blessing. I froze my steankin butt off all night long! I am definalty a desert rat. But keep bloggin...Yours is one of my favorites..you make me laugh all the time!
I stalk you. Don't stop. Your family is sweet. I started blogging for journal purposes also. It's hard to keep up but I'm sure I'll be glad I did it when I print a blog book in a year.
Pratt and I saw the commercial for my sisters keeper, Pratt said it should be sponsered by Kleenex, probably true.
I read, too! I comment as much as I can, but usually have a baby on my lap. Keep blogging!
man, i am the worst at comments. sorry. i like to run through all of my friends and family's blogs real quick and then be done. i need to remember how bad i feel if no one comments on my blog. maybe, lets start a rule. for every post we read, we have to leave a comment. even if it is just a quicky! love your blog, i do read it, and it would be missed greatly if you stopped. love ya!
hey, ok i know im forever late on this post..but babe, youre crazy! your blogs are amazing. yes, people are busy.. including myself, but you BETTER not ever stop writing. personal journal, as well as for the rest of us to be let in on your beautiful life.
ash, youre amazing, youre my best of friend... and i love hearing about your fun life.
kisses to you.
Post a Comment