Thursday, June 4, 2009

You all are the BEST!

Thanks for the comments everyone! you made my day!! Darrell called me up at work today and was all "do you know how many comments you have already?" and I just laughed and asked how many? "you have 5 comments telling you not to stop blogging.. so there ya go, people do read your blog."

Please don't feel like you have to comment all the time, that wasn't what I meant. I just like knowing that people are interested thats all! and now I know.. so THANK YOU GUYS!

4 comments:

Cassi said...

Hey you. I am so bad at commenting on peoples blogs. So I am the bad one that looks and never leaves a comment. Your little guys is getting so big.

britney said...

What!? you should put a ticker on your blog just to see how many people stop by to see what's going on! Im bad at commenting, but i like to stalk people who have no idea im even looking! you caught me. lol - You and your family are so cute, who couldnt resist reading! :)

britney said...

ps - i was thinking. im glad that you blogged about "feeling down". Some people only blog about the up's in life. So if that's all you see on other peoples blogs, it makes you feel like you are the only person in the world who doesnt have a perfect life. I need to work on that more, cuz the downs are part of life too. kudos!

Amanda said...

Oh ash... you are to cute! I always look but its usually at work and I never comment.... I'm bad I know. But You better keep this think going cuz I don't like face book. Love ya girl!