Ok so I know I have tried this before and I never did it, but I want to do it! After reading my friend Margo's blog it kinda freaked me out, and I don't want anyone using me or my family's pictures without my permission! so I am going to try it, and I know it is a pain to have to log in to be able to read, but I will feel much safer if I do it! There are sick people in this world, and as much as we want to believe it won't happen to us, you still never know when you can become a victim! I still want you all to be able to read my blog, so please send me your email addresses! and if I don't know you very well, but know of you and you still want to look at my blog please send your email address! thanks guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
easummers2@gmail.com! Good luck!
kristipenrod@hotmail.com
mine is reachelsi@yahoo.com
katiemarie29@hotmail.com
Please add me! I love reading your blog. You always crack me up!
bedfordam@gmail.com :)
nick_bolinger@yahoo.com
We love reading what you guys are up too.
dbwalkers@hotmail.com
cassimcrae@hotmail.com
hey add us if that's ok
let me know if you don't have my email address anymore -k
Hey this is Mandi Jo. We worked together at Taylor Freeze. I came across your blog a while back and like looking at it every now and again My email address is manD_jo4@hotmail.com if you don't mind adding us :) We have a blog too if you want to check it out
Post a Comment