Saturday, September 5, 2009

Random Fun NIght

Last night we had my cousin Kristi and her family, and Mandy and her hubby come over for a dinner and game night, but it actually turned into dinner and girls go upstairs and talk and remember the old days in high school... while the boys play the playstation 3! it was so much fun to be together again like the old days! the girls did not want their pictures taken but I made them!


I love this picture.. it looks like Talin is pinchin Londyn's butt, but he really isn't, lol!

3 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

cute pictures girls!!!

*Ashley said...

Aw that looks like fun! We need to get together sometime! I can't believe how much time has gone by! I don't think I've ever even seen Talin in person! You look great!!

AMIT said...

Hey you all looks very good together.

How to make a website