Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lincoln Greer

My beautiful sister had her baby boy today! Lincoln Greer born sept 22, 2009 at 9:59am 9lbs 3oz! yup thats right 9 POUNDS!!! she is a trooper!! He is so adorable! I am so excited for them, and the beginning of there new addition to their family!! we love you guys! here are a few pics that I hope she don't mind me posting!




3 comments:

Margo said...

Yay, love new babies and I LOVE the name. I had a cousin named Lincoln that was killed in a plane crash, and he was so amazing. Good name choice!

Ryan and Corie said...

Hey! I'm so happy you found my blog so now I can stalk yours! haha. Your little boy is so cute! He is way bigger than when I saw you at the bowling alley forever ago. Congrats to your sister! What a cute baby!

AMIT said...

Hey the new born baby is just cute one.

How to make a website