Life for the John's has been pretty crazy these last couple weeks, or should I say months! Darrell lost his job (if anyone hears anything, please let us know, thanks!) I am still working hard, my parents moved in with us, and Talin is growing up way to fast!! We have definetly been blessed so I am not complaing, but yes life is tough right now, but I am thankful for the gospel in my life, because I am sure I would be lost without it. I am so grateful for a husband who is working his butt off in school, so he can provide a better future for our family! he is amazing and I could not ask for anyone better! As for Talin... all I can say is AMAZING! he does drive me NUTS ALOT, but I wouldnt trade it for the world! he is definetly in his terrible two's! he tells me things like "wait a minute mom" and " I don't want to do that mom", and "mom doh nite nite wit me" he does hates going to bed! it is a chore every night!!! I don't have much pictures, but I did take some of Talin in his new church suit.
Friday, October 23, 2009
much needed update...
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
your little man is stinkin cute...makes me excited for our little guy. geez last time I saw him he was like 6 months old...I'm sorry to hear about the tuff times, hang in there all will work out, I'll be praying for ya'll.
holy crap, that has got to be the cutest little boy i've ever seen. that suit is so fun. he looks like a little future missionary.
I miss you so much!!! How are you? Wow you guys are so freaking cute!!! I wish I still lived there!
What a handsome little guy! I am so sorry to hear about your tough times. Keep praying, the sun will come out tomorrow!
Post a Comment