Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Setting to private

Hey everyone I have decided that I am going to set my blog to private and would like to put all of you on my list so would you please send me your e-mail address. If I set mine to private before you get your e-mail to me then e-mail me at ashleej_3@hotmail.com.
Sorry but doing this due to all the latest problems that People I know have had.
Thank you

11 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

hey ash
here's my email address
mltf23@yahoo.com

talk to you soon.

Chelsee said...

hey ashley, I like reading your blog, if you don't mind send me an invite. chelsee3@hotmail.com

Pratt and Kortney Rogers said...

prattandkortney@gmail.com

Markee said...

markee.23@gmail.com

Enjoy the Journey said...

tawnijean@hotmail.com

britney said...

britjo20@hotmail.com

The Garlock's said...

garlocks@cox.net

nicole and kevin said...

kev-nicole@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

mandymontierth@hotmail.com

Meagan Rogers said...

lilmissblondie@gmail.com
joshrogers3@gmail.com

Amelia Johnson said...

tylerameliajohnson (at) gmail (dot) com