Saturday, January 12, 2008

It is finally here!

We are finally going to be moving into our new home! We have our final walk through on wednsday and we already went to the title company, so we are done with that. We should be getting the keys after the walk through! It has been a long 6 mo, but I am so excited!! I may not be posting for a few days until we get our own computer, but I will update it at my moms as much as I can. Here are a few pictures we took a couple weeks ago.


Everything is done now. this picture was taken a few weeks ago.

The Kitchen

The Guest Bathroom downstairs

The front entry way


4 comments:

*Ash said...

Wow Ash!! That's so awesome!! Congrats! I bet you guys are so excited!

Matt and Liz said...

yay, i'm so excited to have you guys closer! let me know if you need help doing anything-k-

Enjoy the Journey said...

Congrats you guys! Where is this new place you get to call home?

Brandon and Mandy said...

OMG! So exciting! You better invite us over when we get back to AZ!