Sunday, January 20, 2008

We are In

We are officially living in our new home! it is so nice! It has been awhile since we have been on our own, so right now it don't feel real. It will be better when we get all of our stuff together, and the walls painted. Right now it is just kinda bare! I can't wait till we get our computer and internet going which will probably be in a few weeks, hopefully. Talin is loving it, he just wants to get into everything! especially the cupboards! I haven't taken any pictures yet, but as soon as I do I will be sure to post them.

4 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

give me call sometime!!

Josh and Katy said...

Yeah! Congratulations... can't wait to see it! Let me know if you need help painting. :-)

britney said...

Let me know when you get everything up! If you need something else for your new house, let me know & I will get you a house warming gift! They are the best!

The Garlock's said...

Hey girl! It's so much fun finding people's blogs from highschool. It looks like you are doing great. Isn't it just so fun building a house and having everything brand new!