For New Years we went to the Finch's. We had lots of fun, and then towards the new year I think we all got really tired! I know for me I don't stay up late, when Talin goes to sleep I do my best to go to bed around the same time, cause I know he will be waking me up in the middle of the night! But Talin and Travis both stayed up the whole night until we left, which was around 1:00. To start off the night we went to chili's and then back to their house and played some games, and drank some wine (aka sparkling cider) and just talked. It was nice to be able to just relax and hang out with our friends!
I hope everyone has a wonderful and happy New Year!!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Happy New Year!!! -- 2008
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
thanks for coming! i hope this year only brings more fun times with you guys!
Hey! Wow it's been a long time!! I've never even seen Talon and he's so big!! How have you guys been? We need to get together sometime! I'm trying to get this blog thing set up but I'm SO not good at it! Your page is so cute! Where do you find the layouts for it? Anyway, I hope you're doing great and I hope I get to see you soon!
Hey Ash! Thanks so much for your help!! Your little family isjust so dang cute!! We really need to get together!
Post a Comment