Not having internet is driving me crazy! I used to be a faithful blogger, and now I can only do it on sundays if I remember to bring my camera to my moms house. Which today of course I forgot.
So I know I said im going to go to private, and I will it is just going to take some time, but thanks so much for the e-mail addresses. I should be doing it in a couple of weeks. I should have internet by then. Talin's 1 year birthday is next sunday the 17th, so I should have lots of pictures to post.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Still no Internet!!!
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You are invited to my Scentsy open-house. See my blog for details!
Hey! I was so excited to see your comment. How have you guys been? It seems like we always used to run into you guys, but we haven't in forever! Where are you guys living now? Well it is nice to be able to keep in touch this way. Your little one is so adorable! Well I hope you two are doing great! See ya later!
Hey, I don't know if you remember me. But I use to be in your parents old ward on greenflied. And Darrell and I were good friends in high school. Well just wanted to say Hi. Hope you guys are doing good. You little boy is so cute.
ok - so you have no internet, but your background is changing! where are you ashlee???? :)
Post a Comment