So not much has gone on in the month of February Except for Talin's 1st Birthday! he has grown up so much, and is learning how to say things. For his birthday we just had over family, and he got tons of stuff! some of the things he loves is his books that my sister Ambrosia and her husband Eric got him. All he wants us to do is read them to him, it is adorable! I have tons of pictures to post but right now we are unable to get them onto the computer so as soon as we get the problem fixed I will have alot of pictures to show from our exciting month of February. As for this month of March Darrell and I will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary, and it feels like 20 years, lol! J/k we are still newlyweds, lol! I am not sure what we are doing, but Darrell told me not to worry and that he has it planned, so I am excited!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Holy cow! Talin is so big! He looks SO cute in your family pic! I can't believe you guys have been married 3 years already! I remember when we were having that little count down on our whit board! Time flies!!
Post a Comment