Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pictures

Last Sunday my sister and brother in law took pictures of us cause he starting up photography, and I want you all to see them so just go to my friends list, and click on Eric St Martin Greer Photography. The pictures are awesome!! He did such a good job!! Let me know what you guys think!

8 comments:

*Ash said...

Hey Ash! I'm glad you're blogging again! Your pics on your page look so cute! Your bro-in-law did a great job! Yay! I'm glad you found my templates! I don't know why it's making the text hang off the edges like that though! Try saving the minima template again and then putting the html in again and if it still doesn't work, call me! It'll be nice to talk to ya anyway! ;)

Pratt and Kortney Rogers said...

I absolutely LOVE your pics..Talin is so sweet, so cute, I just want to give him a squeeze...do you think eric would do pics for Pratt and I?? I kinda want some professional pics done..I love his work.

Josh n' Meagan said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! Talin has the cutest little smile.

Matt and Liz said...

i LOVE the pictures!!!

Margo said...

Cute new page! I love the pics. Hope you guys are doing great!

Melissa said...

Hi. Remember me from forever ago???? Your pictures look great! I saw your post about going private, so add us! bamissa@msn.com
I can't believe that Talin is 1 yr old!

Brandon and Mandy said...

What happened to you guys speaking at church today?!? Pics look fabulous! Talin is such a doll! See ya Tuesday?

Cassi said...

Hey well I am so glad that you came and got your hair done. It was good to see you guys. We need to keep in touch better. And your pictures are so cute. Love them