Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I know.... I know

So I know I have not updated our blog in a long time, but I am going to try and be better! Yesterday was my little sisters 20th birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIMEE! she moved out of my parents home and in with her friends, so she will have a good time being on her own.
Oh my gosh on sunday we went to Darrell's brothers house for a BBQ, and I played the Wii for the first time, and I loved it! I told Darrell we need to get one! we had so much fun! I totally kicked his butt in golf! lol!
Also some other good news is we decided we are going to go to San Diego with Darrell's brothers family in May, and we are so excited to just get away from the everyday life, and spend some time on the beach and at Sea World! It has been awhile since we went on vacation together! and it is for a whole week, EVEN BETTER! well I am going to try and be better with the whole blogging thing! I am so sorry for the Delay!

4 comments:

britney said...

Its about time Ashlee! Wondering where the heck you have been. You guys need a vacation! If you are going for the weekend and need a sitter, just let me know!

*Ash said...

Hey Ash! I'm glad you're blogging again! I missed seeing what you were up to! ;)

Amanda said...

Ash this is Amanda Nicoll- Bedford-you have such a cute family. I want to go to sea world so bad but my husband thinks i am a little kid.lol I just started a blog. it's amandabedford.blogspot.com You look so good! Last time I saw you was in SJ at the 24th Dance. haha so long ago.

Amanda said...

one more thing, when you go private this is my email. bedfordam@gmail.com. I just have to say you look soo good and so beautiful. :)