Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ive been Tagged!!!

It seems I have been tagged by Liz Finch.The rules are to post 6 things about myself, so here it goes, enjoy!

1)My life long dream in life is to be a country singer!

2)I have a TV show I watch every night of the week.
Monday-Dancing with the stars. Tuesday-beauty and the geek, and dancing with the stars (the results show). wednsday- Private Practice. Thursday-Greys Anatomy, and Friday- Friday Night lights.

3)Before I got pregnant I loved Hot food, like jalepenos, Hot sauce, well pretty much anything hot and spicy, but when I had Talin I couldn't eat anything hot cause it bothered him. So now I can't eat anything hot, because it is to hot, not because I can't. I hate it!

4)I love driving to Alpine with Darrell, cause we have 4 hours to talk to eachother about everything! It brings us closer together as husband and wife.

5)I hate doing dishes! When we move into our home, I'm making that Darrell's chore! lol!

6)And last but not least, I love chic Flicks, and I almost cry in all of them,I'm not going to lie I pretty much do cry in all of them!


So I'm supposed to tag six people and the only people I really know has already been tagged except Melissa Smith, so There you go Melissa hopefully you can keep this going!

0 comments: