First off, I'm so excited about our house, we went and saw it and it is up in a frame! I can't wait! Also Darrell started his new job on monday and he likes it alot, because he is pretty much off at 2:00 everyday, which is not fair for me because I work till 5, and now I don't get to see Darrell. For those of you who didn't know that me and Darrell worked together, we did. I loved working with him. It was like our date time, because by the time we got home at 5 we spent the rest of the night playing and taking care of Talin. So we were able to go to lunch together. But I'm happy he gets to do something he enjoys instead of sitting in front of a computer for 8 hours.
As for Talin he got to spend Monday and Tuesday with his Grandma and Grandpa John and he loved it! When I would take him over there he would literally jump out of my arms to get to Grandpa! Talin is growing up so fast he is already lifting himself up, and then letting go, and balancing himself. He gets so excited when he does it! Sometimes I just want to make him sit down, and not let go, because once he learns how to take that first step I know he will be off, and not want to be held anymore! :( and then before I know it he will be home from his mission and getting married...........but I'm not even going to think about that now! But it is a scary thought, because I want him to stay little. But as for now I cherish every moment!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
* *Changes* *
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey Ash...the house is coming along. I am very excited for you guys. Talin is so cute as always.
Oh Ashlee! Its so exciting watching your 1st house get built!! Thats awesome & i hope you enjoy it! Talin is darling. And I think once again, Allie is getting passed up by all the younger babies! But thats ok, I too have thought hard and long about her growing up. In fact, I told her she must stay little forever. Keep wishing! :) You will love every stage in Talin's life, and the pride and joy that he brings you will fill your heart forever!
Post a Comment