Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Baptism

My little brother Austin was baptized on saturday and it was so amazing to see him take that step in his life. He was so excited to get his own scriptures with his name on them! I am so proud of him. we had all our family there, and then afterwards we went to the park by my parents house and had a barbeque with everyone! it was very good, and emotional day. That was the last kid in my family to be baptized!

3 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

how exciting! the gospel is true.

happy thanksgiving! i'll call you when we get back next week and we'll have to go do something. have a great week

Brandon and Mandy said...

Hey there! I am so glad that you found me! I am finding out that this blogging world is bigger than I realized. You have the cutest little family! Talin is too sweet. I can't believe how big he is already. Happy Thanksgiving.

Enjoy the Journey said...

DERBY is 8? Oh my goodness! I am old! He is so cute. I am so impressed by your family and the great examples that you are! I sure love you all.