I don't really have much to say, but I was playing photographer with Talin last night, because he was being so cute. So I just HAD to show him off!! He does the funniest things when he is extremely tired! But he loves the camera!
Friday, November 9, 2007
~Cutest Boy In the World~
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
he is so cute.
hey we need to hang out again
What a cute boy! He is so big! Hey, check out our blog to see some pictures of the new baby! joshandkaty.blogspot.com.
I cant believe how fast Talin has grown! He is so handsome!
Thank you SO much for the baby advice. I feel like I have no idea what I'm getting myself into, so every little bit helps. Yes, I totally remember you and your husband. You have a very cute family. Are you guys still living in Pima/Thatcher area, or somewhere else?
What fun. I love taking millions of baby pictures! I've always loved babies, but once you have your own you appreciate all the little things so much more!
Post a Comment