Sunday, October 28, 2007

Catch Up!

Its been a few days since I updated the blog. So I thought I would catch you all up on some of the things that went on this last week.
On saturday the 20th was Darrell's birthday, but he was gone hunting with his dad and nephew Taylor. He took some real pretty pictures of the scenery.





On sunday we celebrated his birthday with my family.
I made him the confetti cake he wanted, but he only likes the frosting with the confetti already inside, but I don't think they make that frosting anymore, cause I couldn't find it anywhere. So I had to put the sprinkles in the frosting myself. It still tasted the same to me. But if you look closely at the cake you can find a mistake I made.






On Monday we went and to a family home evening pumpkin carving at Josh and Katie Bryce's house. It was alot of fun! Our pumpkin didn't quite turn out right, cause I wasn't the one doing it! lol! Just kidding, Darrell did a good job! But Darrell's friend Andy carved this really cool pumpkin.
Monday night my tooth started hurting real bad, and I could not sleep at all that night. It was so painful! So tuesday I went to work, but could not work at all cause of the pain. I finally found a dentist who could get me in that day. And I had to get a root canal. those are no fun at all. I hate the dentist, and thats why I avoided getting my broken tooth fixed. But look what happened because I was such a chicken. It got to the point where it hurt so bad that I didn't care about the shot in my mouth. Now I feel alot better, but I have to go back so they can fix the rest of it, and I don't want to because my tooth feels better. Kind of a random story, but I just had to share it because it was part of my week.


Today we went and looked at our house, I mean the lot, since the house isn't in a frame yet, but things are moving along, and I am so excited.



And of course I have to put pictures of Talin up, because he is so darn cute!
This is Talin's new front facing car seat we bought him because he got to big for his rear facing one! He looks like such a big boy!

1 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

ashlee

TAG YOUR IT- see my blog for more details :)