First off let me just say that we finally got a computer so HOPEFULLY I can update more!
Anyways... this weekend we went to Pima to celebrate Talin's Birthday with Darrell's side of the family, and we also went to the dedication of the groundbreaking for the temple that will be in the Gila Valley! It was amazing, and I am so glad we were able to go! For Talin's birthday we bbq'd and I made him a cake, and then Darrell's mom showed me how to make Mississippi Mud... YUMMY! It was Darrell's favorite growing up so I HAD to learn.. at Darrell's request! Talin had fun blowing out his candles and sticking his mouth in the cake! that kid has a mind of his own, but my gosh I love him! everyday he makes me smile! his real birtday is not until tuesday, but since we can't get all the family together on a weekday, we decided to split it up this year, so Talin gets 2 birthdays! one on Darrell's side and one on my side! LUCKY KID!




1 comments:
Wasn't the dedication wonderful? What a cute guy you have there! (Oh, and love your background! I just used the same one, too funny!) I can't believe how big he's getting. Love the picture of him with Steve, way cute! So, how do you make Mississippi Mud? Sounds yummy!
Post a Comment