I know I have slacked at blogging, but my work no longer lets me get on my blog... I know huh? lame! why should I have to work at work, lol!
This month has been pretty crazy and very busy! first off new years was alot of fun! we hung out with some friends and played bunko! it was so much fun! We had a blast! And then about a week and half of ago we had an emergency in the family. Talin got bit by a dog and had to go to the emergency room and get plastic surgery on his ear, and stitches in his face! VERY TRAUMATIZING! He was so brave though! And we are very blessed that it didn't do more damage! The next day after surgery he was his normal self.. bouncing off the walls! We LOVE that kid! and are so very blessed in our lives! I am so glad we have the gospel to get us through tough times and also good times!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Crazy month!
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sheesh! Poor guy. That is such a sad story. Where do you work? Love your background btw!:)
Crazy month is right. Yall are a hard couple to keep in contact with. So sad about Talin, we're happy to hear he is doing well. We have good taste in backgrounds by the way... Talk to ya later!
Post a Comment