Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Before and After

Remember when I did a post about Talin's dog bite? well it has been a month since it happened and here are some pictures of right after it happend and then now. weak stomaches might want to not look! The last 2 pictures are the NOW! it looks so much better! The plastic surgeon said that since he is so young and his skin is still developing that you won't be able to even tell as he gets older! so yay!





























2 comments:

Josh and Katy said...

Oh my goodness I hope they shot that dog! We definitely should get together. Give us a call! Any time before this baby comes. :-)

Andy and Michele said...

Wow! That is so sad. He looks great now. So, is he deathly afraid of dogs now? I know I would be. Who's dog was it? What happened? I must have missed that (or I forgot, I do that quite easily.)