Unfortunetly I did not take any pictures, but Last night we had a party house! or to me it felt like a party cause my house was pretty full! We had my cousin Kristi and her husband and baby come over for dinner, and then we had Kristi's brother Tyler and his friend Casey and then Kristi's friend Ashlee! My Older sister and her husband ended up showing up and stayed for about an hour! There was a total of 4 kids all up past 11 at night! they were delirious walking zombies! lol! they were so tired, but they cracked us up! it was definetly a good time! Thanks everyone for coming over!
Now for the big news... we got rid of our 20' TV and replaced it with a 42'!! yay! it is amazing! I don't know how we lived with the 20' for 4 years, but that tv went upstairs in Talin's playroom so he could watch his movies that he is obsessed with! and now me and darrell have the big tv downstairs all to ourselves! we are big movie people.. we love to spend our friday and saturday nights watching movies together, and stocking up on junk food! yumm! well I think that is all for now.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Fun Times
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
8:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Yay! Gotta love the 42"er's! And gotta love movie nights! Hopefully they have a red box in your area out in Queen Creek. That's all Scott and I do anymore now that we have kids. Ha ha - I feel so old!
Post a Comment