This last weekend we went up to Alpine, and it was so beautiful up there! We brought some friends of ours up there with us, and had so much fun! They loved it! they brought up their Wii, and we had huge tournaments on Mario Cart each night we were there! I think we stayed up so late every night playing after we put the kids to bed! we went on nature drives in the rain! I love that so much! Darrell had to do some looking around in his unit where he will be hunting this year at the end of November! He is so excited about it! we also made a fire behind the cabin and drank some hot chocolate, and laughed about how me and Crystal kept hearing noises, and running back up to the cabin! We had watched a scary movie called Prom Night the night before, so I was still a little freaked out! I hate scary movies, I don't know why I watch them, lol! Anyways, I have tons of pictures, but of course have forgotten every time I go to my moms to bring my camera, and download them on the computer. Hopefully I will remember next time!
All in all it was a much needed vacation to the mountains and the cool weather!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Labor Day Weekend
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
sounds like fun! too bad no pictures.
sounds like fun! reading that made me so home sick!
Post a Comment