A few things have gone on. Me and Darrell finally saw the movie THE DARK KNIGHT, and OMG it was so AMAZING!! It has been forever since we went to the movies together and what better movie to see together! I LOVED IT! Heath Ledger was so good! It is sad he is no longer here to make more good movies! If I didn't know it was him I would have never guessed he would play that role!
So my family is going to Rocky Point in October, and me and Darrell didn't think we were going to be able to go, because I don't really have that much PTO time left at my job, but it is official today that WE GET TO GO!! YAY! We are so excited. And the best part is we get to stay in some really nice condos right on the beach. They are resort style condos with a swimming pool! I can't wait to go! Thats about it for now, I better get back to work!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Ramblings
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment