It has been awhile, and I need to update the blog more, but I seriously feel like I have no time! We have been up to a whole lot of nothing, lol! All I have to say is I LOVE THE OLYMPICS! On saturday me and Darrell and Talin just relaxed all day and watched the olympics on our new couches! They are so nice, and very comfortable! We are slowly but surely getting our house together, and the more and more we get done it looks so good! All in time... All in time!
So my little boy is growing up so fast! A few words he says now are: mama, dada, belle ( he says belle for every dog he sees, it is pretty funny!), shoes, monster (for the movie monsters Inc.), nite nite, fishes (for the snack gold fish), grandpa, grandma, Amber, mae-mae (for Aimee), Austin, andrew, chelsi (our neice who babysat him for 2 weeks), and Marlin (Darrell's brother in law), toes, eyes, nose, ears, oh the best of all... Belly button! he is obsessed with that thing! he has been ever since he was born, and his ambilical cord fell off!
Talin tries to copy everything we say, and he does pretty good, but now we have to watch what we say and do infront of him, because he really does copy everything we do! lol!
So.. Darrell and I have come to find out that Talin is going to follow in his daddy's footsteps and be a basketball player! My mom has this basketball hoop in her house that Talin loves to play with! he climbs on the chair, and shoots the ball into the basket, and makes it almost all of the time! it is the cutest thing ever!
As for me and Darrell we are just working our butts off! We both are still playing softball, and it is fun! I am getting so good! I play catcher, and I love doing that because I can actually see the ball, and Darrell! as for being out in the right field I could not see what was going on! lol! I am so blind! I think that is all that is going on for now! I am going to eagar this weekend for Brittany Nicolls reception, so I am excited for that, but I think that is it! Sorry this post was so boring, but I thought I should still let everyone know we are alive, and also for journaling purposes!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Another Update...
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment