Friday, August 15, 2008

Just Because..

I am sitting here at work, and thinking about how the love of my life is in the sky right now!
He went on an airplane ride with a family friend. Awhile ago Darrell had helped him build the airplane, and he had promised Darrell he would take him soon! So last night he called Darrell and told him he was going this morning, and of course Darrell was ALL FOR IT! He is so fascinated with planes! We always drive by the william gateway airport just so he can look at the planes! Personally, I am scared to death to fly, and I am very VERY nervous that Darrell is up there flying around! But I am glad he finally got to do it, and am very excited for him! I am just a worry wart, and always think of something negative happening... I have said like A MILLION prayers already! lol! Anyways.. I am so glad you got to experiance that Babe, and I Love you Tons!

1 comments:

Amelia Johnson said...

Check out blingblingbyamelia (dot) blogspot (dot) com for a BLING GIVEAWAY! Contest ends August 25th!