Friday, July 18, 2008

**Memories**

So I got this from another blog, and it seems really cool!!
you can leave one about me or Darrell which ever!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I remember having that CRAZY sleep over at my house. Wish Ashton and Megan. And I think Whit Slade. I hope you know what one I am talking about. And always having "our talks" about boys. lol. I really missed you when you moved.

The Garlock's said...

I remember sitting in Mrs. Smith class talking the whole time about boys/marriage/life and everything..

The Nelson's said...

Hey this is Connie Nicoll. well Nelson now. I found you on amanda's blog, and I want to add you if thats ok? you look amazing, and you have the cutiest little boy! Since I am on your blog I thought I would leave you a memorie! I will never forget when you first moved into Round Valley how everyone fought over being your friend. we all just loved you. I guess you have that effect on people!I hope we can stay in touch!!

Brittnie Roit said...

Hi, its Brittnie. I went to high school with Darrell. Hope you dont mind that I added you guys to our blog. You guys have a very cute boy!!! I love your family pictures.