Monday, July 14, 2008

Playing Catch up

Lets start with the 4th of July weekend...
** We went up to Alpine for the 4th, and OH MY GOSH I absolutely loved the weather! it was so nice to get out of the heat! We went to the parade in eagar! I love the parade, its so small, but so fun to watch! This year it was even better because those helicopters flew over!
Anyways so I ran into my old friend Whitney Slade, whom I absolutely LOVE, and when we talked it was like we were kids again! it was so nice to see her, and hang out with her and her boy friend! so friday night we went to the dance! HAHA! I know.. I know! but it was actually really fun, because I actually went out and danced! I had to drag Darrell out there with me, but he had fun too!! Then on saturday I went with Whitney to Brittany Nicolls bridal shower!! it was really cool to see her too! I have not seen her in like 4-5 Years! I didn't get to talk to her much, since we left before it was over. Then that night we went out spotlighting with whitney and her boy toy, and stayed out till almost 12! it was so fun cause we saw tons of Elk, and just had fun catching up, and laughing! So ya.. that weekend was a BLAST!!

** For most of you that know me, this next sentance might make you laugh..
I am playing softball for my company... haha! and yes I am still really uncoordinated! but I have fun, so that is all that matters! But what makes it even funner is that Darrell gets to play with me! and he is SOO AMAZING! that man can throw so hard!! see my problem is I have really bad depth perception.. especially when I am up to bat! haha! it is so funny, that it is embarrassing! I feel bad for Darrell that he has to say I am his wife, lol! he says Im good, but of course he has to say that!! I have a game tonight so WISH ME LUCK, cause I will need it!

Thats all I have for now! sorry I am horrible at my blogging, but it sucks when I can't post pictures yet, but you all need to keep looking at my blog, because you are my friends, and thats what friends do, lol!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It was so good to see you. You look So good. I don't think I have seen you for like 5 years. I wish we could have talked more! I miss ya

Erin said...

I love the Slade girls!! I know Holly a lot better than Whitney, but they are both so fun.