Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged

I am supposed to list 3 joys, fears, goals, obsessions, and random facts. ENJOY

JOYS
1. My family they know how to make me laugh and smile when I need them too, and even when I don't! They are SO AMAZING!
2.The Gospel because without it I do not know where I would be.
3.Music... I LOVE MUSIC! It seriously makes my day!

FEARS
My number one fear since I was little is the dark!! I have an imagination like you wouldn't believe, especially when I am by myself!
2. Being in a car accident, or someone in my family being in a car accident.
3. Losing someone I LOVE!

GOALS
1. Excersise... I don't do it, and I want to! Poor Darrell has to listen to me say Im going to get up at 5, and go running before work, but when my alarm goes off I hit the SNOOZE button! it is so hard to have the motivation! So my goal is to someday Excersise!
2. I want to go to school to be an Ultra Sound Tech! I would love that!
3. Finish my house!! I have so much I need to do!

OBSESSIONS
1. Darrell and Talin! I love being with them, and WISH I could all the time!
2. Baking cookies! I have been baking almost every night, and I love it! I think I have gained weight because of it, but my GOAL is to work out, lol! we will see!
3. Having my house clean! I have realized that I am OCD about cleaning and having things done right away! If I start something I have to finish it!

RANDOM FACTS
1. I absolutely LOVE getting my hair done!
2. I Love taking pictures, I have tons! (just not able to post them yet, sorry)
3. I Hate being FREEZING COLD! I don't mind being cool, but if I am shivering, I hate it!

Now you all know a little more about me! I tag Amber, Kortney, Kristi, and Mandy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I don't mind your obsession of making cookies, especially when we get to help eat them. They were so good!

ambrosia said...

does this mean amber 'me' amber?