Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family Get-together

We went to Freestone Park for a get-together with the Bingham family, and all of our cousins! it was really fun to be able to see everybody, it has been way to long! I was able to take some pictures!

Kristi Jo and her beautiful daughter Londyn


Shuanelle and her beautiful daughter Daphney


Me and Kristi Jo
My hubby and I
My future Football player

2 comments:

MenloveClan said...

haha! you are dead! lol/ you forgot to put it was 300 degrees and i didnt have time too shower.. lol it was so good to see you and the fam! you need to ditch ur work softball team and we should form or own,I know you want me on ur team!lol love you!

The Roberts Family said...

fun pic's. i love that! i didnt know Shuanelle was your cuz.... anyways she looks good! tell her hi!