Sunday, September 14, 2008

What a week

This last week has been a pretty rough week for me and my family. I was hesitant to blog about this, but it happened in my life, and the idea of my blog is for journaling purposes, and also to see how my friends and family are doing of course.
I was 7 weeks pregnant, and last sunday I started to bleed. So I went into the emergency room on monday morning, and they did and ultra sound and I got to see the baby, and the heartbeat. They did tell me I was high risk for a miscarriage, but to be honest I did not think it would actually happen. Well on tuesday night I started to get bad cramps, so long story short I had a miscarriage on tuesday night. And lets just say since then it has been doctors appt after doctors appt. Also I feel like a pill popper! they have me on so many different perscriptions because of an infection. It has been really hard, even though I was so early it still feels like I lost a child. I am definetly getting better though, and it is because I have the gospel in my life, and I know I will get to raise my baby in heaven! It definetly won't stop me from trying to have another baby, but since this one was a surprise I think we will wait until my body heals, and we both feel ready to have another one!
I also have to say in here that I have the most amazing husband! through this experience he has stayed so strong for me because he knows how hard it was for me. He definetly has his moments though, but who wouldn't.

3 comments:

Matt and Liz said...

so sorry to hear the news. but like you said you will get a chance to raise your baby in heaven! i'll keep you in my prayers!

*Ashley said...

Aw...I'm so sorry! You seem to be keeping a good attitude and pulling through like you always do! You're such a good example of that to me! I'll pray for you too!

Brianne Michele said...

Oh my gosh hun I'm so sorry!!! I hope that you are ok! I miss you!!! Love you! I'm coming into town the first weekend in October! my dad is turning 50!! so wierd!!!!!!!! Hope you are ok!!