Sunday, March 20, 2011

going private

I am going to finally go private, so if you want an invite, leave me your email address :)

17 comments:

Ryan and Corie said...

corieandryan@gmail.com..i def want to keep in touch and see updates of your cute family!

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

bradandjamie06@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

mandymontierth@gmail

britney said...

britjo20@hotmail.com

Erin said...

erin4e@yahoo.com

The Walkers said...

you know the drill ha ha... dbwalkers@hotmail.com

Sheri said...

sherirobinson85@yahoo.com :)

Amanda said...

bedfordam@gmail.com

Andy and Michele said...

Please invite me! I love reading your blog and kinda keeping in the know with you guys! :)

andyandmichel at hotmail dot com

Matt and Piper said...

piperjan@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

s.graham@cox.net. thanks!!

Heidi Bryce said...

please add me. chbryce@gmail.com

Heidi Bryce

Katie and Levi said...

um yes!!!! katiemarie2@hotmail.com
you better add me or I will hunt you down and sit on you! :-D

Tiffany + Drew said...

dagandtag@gmail.com

Summers Family said...

asummers2@gmail.com

Matt and Piper said...

piperjan@hotmail.com

ANDERSONS said...

cjanderson_28@hotmail.com