I can't believe it has been six years since Darrell and I got married!! All I can say is I am so happy with him! He is my rock, and my strength! Even though we are going through tough times right now because he is in school, and I just barely went back to work from maternity leave, there is not a day that goes by that he doesn't tell me that everything is going to be ok! I believe in him, and I trust him with my whole heart and soul! we have grown so strong, and we have our amazing kids to thank! they have showed us so much love! I am thankful for the gospel in our lives that we are able to know that we can and will be together for Eternity! I love you baby, you are amazing, and I wouldn't want our life to be any other way! like I always say "we are living on love"
Friday, March 4, 2011
6 years!!!!
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! You have the sweetest family.
Post a Comment