Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Almost a year!!

seriously it has been almost a year since I last posted on here! I need to get back in the groove of it! so my new year resolution (now that its February) is to keep this thing going! better late than never right?! I could go back to the last year, but that would take forever, so I am going to start with December 2011. That was the month my little ms Emree turned 1 years old! crazy! She started to walk about a month after her birthday, finally! we thought she was never gonna walk! she is spoiled rotten and is already throwing major drama queen tantrums! it feels like she is 5 years! but we can't get enough of her! she is super smart, and talks like crazy! she can count to 3, she says mom, daddy, bubby (talin), mama (grandma), papa (grampa), belle (our dog), poopoo, num-nums (food), and she can say "more" when she wants more food! she even does the sign language for it! she seems to understand what you are saying to her! her and I will always sing to eachother, it is the cutest thing because she gets way into it! I could go on and on about this lil monster, but I am super blessed that she was born into this family! she has made life so much fun! especially with her and Talin! they are best buds! she may beat him up from time to time, but Talin takes it like a champ! I am one lucky Mom!



3 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

She is so sweet! I am so so jealous of her hair. And wow, she is smart! I can't believe all those words she knows.

Erin said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!!! Your little girl is soooo cute!

*Ashley said...

Aw! She is so gorgeous! And your blog is so cute! I'm glad you started posting again! I can't believe how big these guys are getting!! It's crazy!!