Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

We didn't really do much for easter this year, for 1 we are broke, and 2 Darrell works nights so he slept all morning, but the Easter bunny did come to our house, and brought Talin some fun stuff! He was so excited when he opened the door, and saw his goodies! We watched conference and then headed to my parents for a BBQ, and some dessert, and then finished watching the second session of conference over there! I love conference! there is always something I needed to hear to make me feel good, and do better in my life! well thats that for now! enjoy my millions of pics!










3 comments:

Brad and Jamie Porter said...

Pretty sure he is soooo freakin cute and such a good boy. I love you and thanks for the comment I felt better:) Happy Easter, were broke too ha ha

Andy and Michele said...

What a yucky schedule for Darrell. That's no fun. Talin is such a cute guy! What a nice relaxing Easter.

The Garlock's said...

LOVE THE PICS!