Saturday, March 13, 2010

Model???





I had to put these pics up of Talin, because I tried forever to get him to do a cute picture! these are not what I wanted, but he is still so stinkin cute, even when he is being goofy!

5 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

Definitely!! K- so what do you use on his hair? Briggs is finally getting enough to actually style, and I don't know how!! I know, after two girls his should be cake. I've just never done a boys hair before.

Ryan and Corie said...

Those are so cute! Makes a great model!

britney said...

such a cutie! Ashlee - Your mom is in my ward. Lol - I just barely figured it out today. But what a crazy world!

Trivial Pursuits to HappyNess said...

Yay now I have you one my list!! I'm officially stalking you :o)

Whitney Lee Slade said...

such a stud. MAN this boy is going to be a stinkin heartbreaker ash! you better keep him locked up. what a stinking gorgeous kid.

loves.