My beautiful sister Aimee got married on April 17th, last saturday to her perfect match! they have known eachother since their freshman year in highschool, and they could not be more perfect for eachother! The sealing was beautiful, and the reception was gorgeous! We all had tons of fun dancing our "buns" off as Talin would say! I didn't get many pics on my camera, because I forgot to charge it the night before, so it died on me :( but from what I do have, I shall share with you all! Enjoy!





Friday, April 23, 2010
Sisters Wedding day 4/17/10
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Tell Aimee congrats! She looked beautiful, you all did!
aww fun i love weddings! i love the yellow dresses
you look gorgeous!!! i love the dress, i can't believe your mom made those! AW-SSOME!!!
Post a Comment