
*WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR HUSBAND?
At Eastern Arizona College
*WHAT WAS THE FIRST THING YOU SAID TO YOUR HUSBAND?
He was at our house with his two friends and I walked in, and we said Hi to each other.
*WHERE WAS YOUR FIRST DATE?
Our first real date he took me up to Marckum Creek, and we went quad riding and he cooked the best dinner I ever had.
*WHERE WAS YOUR FIRST KISS?
We were laying in the back of his truck just talking and looking at the stars, and then Darrell slipped one in. And lets just say I was not mad!
*DID YOU HAVE A LONG OR SHORT COURTSHIP/ENGAGEMENT?
We dated for 3 mo, got engaged, and then were married 3 mo later.
*WHERE DID YOU GET ENGAGED?
Dec. 11 2004, Darrell asked to me marry him while were at the temple lights sitting on a bench in front of the temple.
*WHERE DID YOU GET MARRIED?
Mesa Arizona Temple
*HOW DID THE RECEPTION GO?
It was beautiful, both of them were! I didn't get to enjoy the food because I was just so excited to be married.
*THE HONEYMOON?
We went to Darrell's family cabin in Alpine, and went snowboarding, and so on.....
I tag Tawni, Mandy, brittany, and whoever else wants to do it!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
I've Been Lovebird Tagged!
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Alright Ashley! I am the worst Tagg-ie ever, but I promise I will get to it sometime. Your and about 3 others!
Do you have Kristi's address too? Can you email it to MandyMontierth@gmail.com?
Post a Comment