Saturday, December 1, 2007

I love Christmas

Christmas is my favorite time of the year, but this year is so much more special then any other christmas, because It is Talin's first Christmas! I love this holiday because it is beautiful weather and everyone seems to be a bit more cheery (except some people). I love the smells of christmas, and I absolutly love the music, it makes the mood so much better! The only thing for me is I hate the shopping, but don't get me wrong I love getting gifts for people I just hate the crowds, and the stress of hoping I give people the gift they want.
so the other day we set up the
christmas tree and it was so much fun! I love that part. I love walking down the stairs in the mornings and seeing the christmas tree all lit up, it makes me want to snuggle up with a blanket and my 2 favorite people and just relax next to the tree while music is playing, but then reality hits and I have to get ready to go to work! Oh and I can't forget this for the past week Talin has been balancing on his own and taking a step, but then falls. On thursday, 11/29/07 Talin took like 6 steps!! My baby is WALKING!! it is so awesome to see, but also sad because he is growing up, and becoming less dependant on me. Even though he is not a full time walker yet, but he knows how to do it. Im so proud of him. He is such a big boy, but yet only 9 mo old!
Anyways I thought I would post some of the christmas tree decorating we did on sunday.


1 comments:

Markee said...

hey ash so good to hear from you!! Your little family is so cute!! Talin so is big!!!