Sunday, May 3, 2009

Whats New....

We have had a pretty crazy couple of weeks! It was filled with Sadness and Peacefulness... if that makes any sense, but I will try and explain. Last week we had to put our puppy Sage down, because she got really sick with Parvo. It was really hard on me, because the week before she died she was acutally starting to cuddle, which she never did! she only went where Belle (our other dog) went! they were attached at the hip. I know this might sound funny, but I know where she went and thats what makes it easier, and I know she knew we loved her. But enough about the sadness... lets move on to the peacefulness, and happiness! Me and Darrell finally got our date night to the temple for a session! I just love it there, and it makes me feel so good! It is a place I love to be and I wish that we could just stay in there away from this crazy world with our families! The temple is a heaven on earth, and I know I want to be better at going. It makes me want to be a better person when I leave there! I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have of belonging to this amazing Church and I know without a doubt it is true. It changes lives for the better, and I am thankful to be a part of it!
This was our puppy Sage

1 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

Oh, she was a cute puppy. I'm sorry!

The Temple is wonderful. I can't wait until ours is done!