Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fun Times

Here are some pictures we have taken since the last post I did! we have just been hanging out and having fun!

Talin and his G/F Maddy! watchin a movie so the adults can play some Wii!

Should I be worried?? watch out ladies!

So Cute!!!


Talin and his friend Trevor!



Huge Catfish this guy caught at the Ranch House Pond!


Talin hanging in the back of the truck with Belle Bottom, and of course Daddy!




I love this picture of my brother Andrew, he looks like a stud! Darrell is watching a guy fishing next to us! he caught a huge catfish!







Me and Bubba Ray watchin Daddy play some Softball





Darrell up to bat! I love watchin him play! he is amazing, and VERY competetive... A little too much, but what guy isn't right?!















2 comments:

Brianne Michele said...

Hey hun!!! You guys are so cute!!! I hope all is well! Looks like you guys are having fun! Hope to see you when I get down there next week!

Andy and Michele said...

Tallin looks like a little man! He is too cute! Glad to see Darrell still playing some ball, how fun!